WHAT IS A TYPICAL DAY LIKE?
- Working in this role involves a dynamic and fast-paced environment. A typical day includes a range of responsibilities, offering both variety and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be the go-to contact person for our employee queries related to training and development administration. You will spend your days coordinating sessions, from start to finish – they’re in your hands! From global on-boarding sessions for new hires as well as planning and scheduling training sessions organized by HR, remote training to the selection and booking of venues, equipment and other facilities.
- Data Quality is important for us, ensuring training records are complete and maintained in accordance with compliance standards whilst also creating reporting for internal stakeholders.
- The role includes engaging with various stakeholders and external partners. You will build strong professional relationships and own the communication and organization of training activities. We want to hear your ideas!
- You will participate in team meetings, brainstorming sessions, and project planning discussions
WHAT IS THE TEAM SETUP LIKE?
It’s a small team with Lisa, the Learning and Development manager who develops and executes learning strategies, designs and delivers training programs, assesses development needs, and tracks learning effectiveness and she is now looking for someone to support her to achieve all this!
What’s our Learning and Development Philosophy?
We are committed to fostering a culture that prioritizes continuous learning. We understand the importance of growth and development, and we provide a range of initiatives and programs to support you in acquiring the skills and knowledge necessary to thrive in our dynamic and creative environment.
We believe in the power of collaboration and the value of sharing knowledge and experiences. By learning from one another, we not only enhance our individual growth but also strengthen our collective abilities to achieve our goals.
To facilitate learning, we utilize different tools, learning formats, and frameworks, such as workshops and face-to-face or remote training sessions to help you succeed.
We also emphasize the importance of taking ownership of your own growth. We encourage you to actively seek out opportunities for learning and self-improvement. Embracing a growth mindset means approaching new challenges as chances to learn and being open to making mistakes as stepping stones toward improvement.
Creating a feedback culture is integral to our growth, and we strive to recognize and support one another. We strive for strong collaboration, and we highly value effective communication and teamwork in finding innovative solutions with a can-do attitude.
Ultimately, our goal is to cultivate a culture that motivates each team member to focus on personal growth while contributing to the overall success. By taking ownership of your own development and supporting your team members, each individual plays a crucial role in shaping our future.
WHAT INITIATIVES WILL THE TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR (M/F/X) BE COORDINATING?
We have different programmes in line with our philosophy to develop our talent:
- Our global Induction program - for all new starters which introduces our values, an overview of the group structure and responsibilities, how we function, our product and strategy.
- Collaborative Learning Programs (e.g. Tipico Talks)
- Lateral Leadership Program -intended for specialists who lead others horizontally
- Onboarding Program for New Managers, introducing People Management Processes
- Specific Training on Recruiting, Developing and Managing Performance of Talent
- Leading Spannung – our Leadership Development Programs to upskill managers
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN YOUR NEXT TEAM MEMBER?
We are looking for someone who will take ownership of their work, have attention to detail when working on our data, an effective communicator to be the moderator of sessions that take place and organised to keep up with all the sessions that are going on!
WHAT CHALLENGES DO YOU FACE?
One of the challenges is effectively coordinating and managing multiple learning sessions and initiatives. With our emphasis on continuous learning and development, we offer a variety of programs, so ensuring seamless coordination and scheduling of these sessions can be challenging! To do this, you need to be organised and have strong attention to detail and time management skills. This is crucial to create a smooth and effective learning experience for team members whilst also communicating effectively and collaborating with various teams to ensure that sessions run smoothly and align to our goals.
WHY SHOULD THEY JOIN US?
Join us to be part of a team that values progress, growth, and collaboration as we strive for excellence and embrace the ever-changing landscape of our industry. Together, we will create an environment where continuous learning and collective success thrive.
You can have a look at the position here!