Thank you for your interest in the job offers of the Tipico Group. This central career portal (hereinafter “Tipico Careers Portal”) is offered by Tipico Co. Ltd. for the whole Tipico Group (hereinafter “Tipico”). For the processing of your application we use a SmartRecruiters third-party service provided by SmartRecruiters Inc. 225 Bush Street,San Francisco, CA 94104 (hereinafter “SmartRecruiters”).
All personal information you submit to us during your online application is collected and used by Tipico solely for processing your application. Our data protection practices comply with all applicable data protection legislation, particularly Chapter 440 of the Malta Data Protection Act. Your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Applications are processed in collaboration between Tipico Co. Ltd. as the provider of the Tipico Careers Portal, the group wide human resources department (hereinafter “Human Resources Department”), the management and the relevant business department of the group company, which advertises the position. The responsible person of the business department concerned, the responsible manager and the responsible person of the Human Resources Department may belong to different legal entities within the Tipico Group. Therefore, it is possible that your personal data is exchanged within the Tipico Group.
- If the Human Resources department, which processes your application, considers your application as a possible match for a different job offer within the Tipico Group, your application will be forwarded internally to the relevant entity, unless you explicitly object in your application or afterwards by notifying the contact person mentioned in the respective job advertisement.
- You as an applicant are responsible for ensuring that the data you submit to us is correct and true. You can withdraw your application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw your application, your data will be deleted and you will no longer be considered for vacancies within the Tipico Group.
- Applicants for whom we do not find a suitable job offer will be included in our applicant pool to be able to be considered for future vacancies. You can withdraw your consent to this at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
- When hired, your provided data will be transferred from the Tipico Careers Portal to the HR Administration system. Data will be stored and processed in the HR Administration system.
- Technical and organisational measures are used to protect your personal information from access by third parties during its collection, processing and retention. This level of protection cannot, however, be extended to communication by email and we recommend that you send all confidential information by normal post.
- a) Google-Analytics:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as Google). Google Analytics uses various techniques, including so-called 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information obtained by Google Analytics about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers which may be operated outside member states of the European Union as well outside states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In case of activation of IP anonymisation within the Google Analytics tracking code for this website, Google will anonymise your IP address before transmission. This website uses a Google Analytics tracking code, to which the operator “gat._anonymizelp();” is added to enable anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and for providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. Google Analytics will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the use of Google cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- b) Hotjar:
- c) DoubleClick:
Our website uses DoubleClick, a service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043. DoubleClick is used to display ads when you visit our website. DoubleClick uses information (but no personal data such as your name or email address) relating to your visits to this and other websites so that ads can appear on products and services of interest to you. If you want to find out more about these methods or wish to know what options are available to prevent this information from being used by DoubleClick, click here: http://www.google.de/policies/technologies/ads/.
- Each time you access this website or individual files on the website, we collect, process and retain the following data: IP address, your operating system/terminal settings, website from which file was accessed, name of file, date and time of retrieval, volume of data transmitted, notification of whether data retrieval was successful (so-called web log). This access data is used solely in aggregate form for the ongoing improvement of our website and for statistical purposes.
- You will be able to apply by connecting to a third party account (e.g. LinkedIN). BY CONNECTING YOUR SMARTRECRUITERS ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their “Account Settings” page.
- For privacy issues, please contact the entity you applied for or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 1.0, Tipico Co. Ltd.