We are looking for:
A sports enthusiast who is eager to take part in new betting risk projects, setup procedures and guidelines for the trading teams based on analysis. You have experience in analysing betting patterns, monitoring betting limits and executing customer and shop profiling.
This would be your playbook:
- Monitoring and optimizing risk management processes and assisting in the development of risk management tools
- Analysis & management of Sportsbook Customers and with analytical approach ensure the best possible client rating setup
- Assisting in implementing new tools and strategies to improve the risk setup
- Assisting on shop fraud cases, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), integrity issues with matches, questionable player accounts and other tasks.
- Guide the VIP and retention teams to ensure the clients are labelled correctly
Which skills should you have?
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role. Ideally within the iGaming industry
- Strong (sports) betting knowledge
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Good communication skill and effective stakeholder management skills
- German would be considered as an asset
What is in it for you:
- An agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Health and Dental Insurance, Performance Bonus, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Relocation Support