Due to the very dynamic and challenging environment for gaming companies, compliance issues are vital to ensure the success of the business and affect almost all aspect of Tipico’s operations. The Compliance Department takes care of all internal questions, licence applications and compliance, anti-money laundering, responsible gambling and the communication with licence authorities.
What you will do :
In this role, you will effectively contribute to preserve the company’s integrity by supervising and reporting the compliance of the retail network with applicable regulation and internal guidelines.
• Supervision of the adherence by business, partners and own network to regulation and internal policies, guidelines and processes
• Evaluation of business processes and operations to analyse effectiveness of controls and risk mitigating measures
• Stakeholder for business process definition
• Ongoing reporting of findings and escalation of incidents
• Contribute to the enhancement of the CMS effectiveness
• Internal consulting on implementation of regulatory requirements
• Raising awareness in the organisation
What you offer :
• Experience in a position permitting to gather a good knowledge of industry specific regulatory requirements, risk management, compliance or even internal audit, in the retail industry (e.g. franchising). Experience in the gaming industry is an asset.
• Has good understanding of process management
• Work with stakeholders in various locations and departments
• Willingness to travel (20-30%)
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office products; knowledge of Salesforce is an asset
• Clear understanding of the strategic importance of the area he/she is working in
• Only native German speakers will be considered for this role
What we offer :
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Opportunities to develop and grow