Do you love working with numbers, but hate mundane days? No day is like any other. Are you characterized by hands-on mentality, team spirit and attention to detail? Then we need you for our team! Our Retail Billing team is one of the foundations for the success of Tipico’s Retail Business. As Retail Billing Officer (m/f/x), you will be responsible for the accounts payable and accounts receivable accountabilities of our franchise partners and for the billing of their commissions.
Your playing field:
- You will maintain the general ledger, accounts receivable/payable, loans, deposits and payment of commissions, as well as the calculation of contracts commission and service fees
- You will ensure Franchise Partners billing and data management is processed effectively and efficiently
- You will process general accounting and clerical duties
- You will prepare statistics reporting in relation to turnover, profitability and estimate sale potential for new and existing partners
- You will ensure adequate controls are in place and checks are performed regularly with respect to bank/accounts reconciliations, mapping of shop channels, authorising block/unblock services to Franchise Partners, days of aged accounts receivables and special agreements
- Processing Billing & Accounting queries and proactively manage partner queries whilst at the same time offering high levels of customer service
- You will support the Head of Department by identifying and implementing process improvements in relation to accounting processes and procedures
- You will identify problems at an early stage and recommend creative solutions
- Qualification. You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship and, if applicable, further training to become an accountant, an apprenticeship to become a tax clerk or a business studies degree.
- Accounting knowledge. You have work experience in an accounting role and accounting knowledge including accounts receivable/payable, reconciliations and general ledger.
- German & English. Fluent German language skills and good English skills are mandatory for the position.
- Analytical. Advanced analytical skills and MS Office competences, especially Excel, are necessary. You are characterized by problem-solving skills, a high level of precision and accuracy and an independent working style.
- Strong communication skills. You always communicate in a friendly, confident and efficient manner with your team colleagues, with our internal departments and with our franchise partners, both written and verbal.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.