Do the social services interest you? Would you describe yourself as having a tough skin, but a caring nature? If so, you may have found your tribe in the Responsible Gaming Team here at Tipico! As part of this team, you will handle all cases relating to problem or underage gamers. You would ensure that both Tipico and our customers are playing in a conscientious manner.
Your playing field:
- You will monitor new customer registrations to prevent underage gambling; ensuring the security of both our customers and our organization.
- You will have the opportunity to assist in training our customer facing colleagues regarding relevant regulatory matters. This contributes to our #oneteam philosophy as well as our continuous learning initiative.
- We believe in continuous learning opportunities, giving you the opportunity to learn and refresh your knowledge about best practices through regular training.
- You will review and monitor flagged accounts placed on the RG watchlist. You will make sure that customers are enjoying themselves within the regulatory guidelines and their comfort limits.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Fluent German Language Skills. As we are the number #1 sports betting company in Germany, this is essential when communicating with our German speaking customers.
- Ambition. You are ready to take the next step in your career! You want to add value to an already successful team.
- Trustworthy. Our customers will rest assured knowing that they can count on you to look out for their best interests and flag any concerns.
- Flexible. You would be required to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Score some extra points with us by already having experience in the iGaming or sports betting field.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- In-depth knowledge of responsible gaming regulations in relevant markets.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Adobe).
This is how we score with you:
- Fast growing and international company in sunny Malta.
- Private health and dental insurance, subsidised parking and childcare. Of course, we love sports that’s why a gym allowance is provided.
- Relocation help to Malta (4 weeks free accommodation, relocation reimbursement) to make your move as smooth as possible.
- Free drinks, fruit, nuts and ice cream are almost not worth mentioning, but we will.
- We also like to have fun and have regular team and company events/outings.