Are you a great problem-solver with a knack for organisation and an excellent communicator? Then you could be the next Sports Product Manager joining our Tipico team. Grow with us, leading product and feature initiatives through the entire development lifecycle and releasing them to market to deliver value to Tipico customers.
Your playing field:
- You drive the creation of new product features and improvements with the support of your Product Lead – to make our product simpler, smarter, and safer
- Your task are totally focused on our online business and digital products
- Your responsibility also includes a closer work by building websites and apps
- You manage a product domain including development team backlog and KPIs, defining short term work priorities in an agile environment
- You represent the customers’ voice and work together with UX/UI and Customer Research teams to come up with concepts
- You research the market, perform competitor analysis and verify hypotheses with data
- You align with stakeholders to achieve common goals and ensure requirements are collected and prioritized
- You champion technical discussions around trade-offs, and time investment within the dev teams, architects and leads
- You coordinate on-going project efforts including dependencies, release testing, sign off and production roll-out according to schedule
- You sell ideas and high-level roadmap contributions to the CPO
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- University Degree. in Computer Science or Business.
- Experience. Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager with Scrum agile delivery methods.
- Customer – Orientated. Strong customer focus and knowledge in sports betting journeys.
- Sports background. You have a solid knowledge about Sports and Strategies like a team captain.
- People Skills. We work as one team across different locations to make our product successful. You need to be able to work with remotely located staff.
- Tech Trends. To stay ahead of the game, you need to be able to understand tech trends, see how they impact your roadmap, and how they can drive innovation.
- Strong Mindset. We deal with and must reconcile a multitude of opinions and choices. Active participation in debates is expected and an opportunity to grow and learn.
- Good knowledge of the English language. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve Tipico’s mission. English is the way we communicate within the company.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary, private health, and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year-old kids? We´ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active with the sport of your choice!
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.