Do you like the finance field, but find traditional banking jobs boring? Would you like to process financial transactions, but in an agile and exciting environment? If so, our Payments & Fraud department may be just the place for you! Our Payment & Fraud Analysts are some of our customers favourite people – obviously, you guys are paying them their winnings! Who wouldn’t look forward to receiving a payment from you?
Your playing field:
- You will spend your days processing payments by approving withdrawals and checking deposits, but on top of that you will also be checking for fraudulent activity. Mild mannered payments processor pre-lunch and gritty fraud investigator post-lunch…keeps the day interesting!
- You keep up to date with payment options & fraud related trends and share your knowledge with the team. Contributing to our one team philosophy.
- We believe in continuous learning opportunities, giving you the opportunity to learn and refresh your knowledge about best practices through regular training.
- You will have the opportunity to network with members of the Customer Operations team to ensure a positive customer experience, but to also grow your knowledge. You will regularly be interacting with the Responsible Gaming team, the Customer Service team and even the AML & KYC Team.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Ambition. You are ready to take the next step in your career! You want to add value to an already successful team. You have great ideas to make processes better, quicker, or more accurate and we want to hear your thoughts!
- Agile. They say that variety is the spice of life! In this role, you must be ready to process payments/withdrawals in one moment and switch to investigating a possible fraud case the next.
- Trustworthy. Our customers will rest assured knowing that they can count on you to process their payments/withdrawals in an accurate and timely manner.
- Tech Savvy. You are skilled in using MS Office Programs and can quickly familiarise yourself with new systems.
- Fluent English language. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve the Tipico mission. English is also the official language of the Tipico Malta office.
- Flexible. You would be required to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Score extra points with us by having previous experience in iGaming or in the field of sports betting.
- Experience with various payment methods/platforms.
- Excel knowledge would be considered as an asset.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.