As Head of Controlling you act as the single point of contact for financial business matters co-ordinating experts and stakeholders in the organization for solutions. As such you oversee the planning and forecasting process, cash management, financial reporting and analyses. Your role reports directly to the Director Finance in Malta and includes the management of Financial Controllers.
Your daily playground:
- You provide Finance Business partnership and guidance to the Management team and Operating companies in all finance related matters and support them in realizing their financial objectives.
- You manage the monthly analysis of performance, budgets, forecasts and other ad hoc projects.
- You lead and co-ordinate the budget- and forecast process with the Group Finance team.
- You identify relevant business KPIs and drive accountability for ongoing performance against business and strategic objectives by preparing for and help leading regular business review processes.
- You lead quantitative and qualitative analytical work that unlocks business insights and drives sound decision-making on key business issues.
- You engage with the business and initiate opportunities for improvement.
- You evaluate business cases and contracts and provide Management advice.
- You challenge the overall performance and initiate improvement proposals.
- You have a proactive approach to smarter, cost effective support and implementation of models that challenge status quo.
- You support Director Finance in co-ordinating and maintaining the Group Finance Strategy and Project Plan in order to keep set deadlines.
- You manage a team of Financial Controllers.
What skills should you bring to the pitch:
- You have excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- You have demonstrated leadership ability and are able to motivate staff in a fast paced environment.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a financial position, preferably with exposure to the gaming industry.
- You are familiar with German GAAP accounting standards as well as external- and internal reporting procedures; IFRS experience would be advantageous.
- You have a degree in finance, business administration or a related field.
- You are fluent in business English and possess great verbal and especially written communication skills;
- You have strong knowledge and practical application of financial planning and reporting concepts.
- You have strong Excel skills including financial modelling.
- You work independently and perform quality work within deadlines without direct supervision.
What is in it for you:
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- Sponsored company and team events
- Relocation Support