Your playing field:
- Prepare and carry out reviews of monthly profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
- Review and supervise Betting software and General Ledger reconciliation.
- Lead and co-ordinate Interim and Year-end audits by preparing relevant audit files, and act as key point of contact during audit for finance related issues.
- Record, classify, and summarise financial transactions and expenditure in accordance with accounting principles.
- Review the processes of journal entries into various accounts, general ledger, and sub ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly VAT returns and lead on liaison with external tax advisor.
- Prepare single and group Financial Statements for management.
- Maintain and adjust the Group’s Chart of Account in line with business requirements.
- Manage and lead the Accounting team and ensure necessary training and development.
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Professional Accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent) and minimum 6 years practical working experience in financial accounting.
- Strong knowledge and practical application of HGB. IFRS skills are of advantage.
- Financial systems experience, Navision preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Perform quality work within deadlines without direct supervision.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
What’s in it for you:
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary, Performance Bonuses, Sports incentives
- Opportunities to develop and grow
LocationAn der RaumFabrik, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Go Back to Tipico Vacancies