Tipico is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- As a teamplayer you work closely with the product manager on desktop and mobile features
- You will contribute to our new technology stack as well as maintaining the existing legacy system
- Your passion for code and design reviews is your strength to make us better than we were yesterday
- You strive for betterness by developing new features across the entire stack
- Like a striker you score when keeping the unit test coverage above 90%
- As a coordinator on the field you promote and assure engineering excellence
- You will coach and develop more junior team members as we believe in sharing information and learning from each other – we are as strong as our team is
- Together as one team you will help the automation engineers in APIs automated tests and e2e tests
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Software Development. 2+ years of experience in software development,
- Strong Java Skills. Extensive experiences by using Java with a deep knowledge of Spring Framework
- Architecture. Good background with Microservices
- Passion. Ability to write clean code with an eye for performance and scalability
- Teamplayer. Ability to work in a team and on his own initiative
- High Quality. Understanding of specifications and a transformation into high quality code
- Background Knowledge. Understanding of the iGaming industry
- Infrastructure. Experience with CI and source control systems such as Jenkins and Git
- Cloud technologies. Familiar with technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes and Docker
- Solid Background. Use of Linux
- Language. Fluent in English
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible •
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership in the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead