Do you want to support and coordinate year-round events? We are looking for a detail-oriented individual that can manage multiple projects simultaneously, keep up with our fast-paced culture and assist with the day to day Office Service operations. As the Events & Office Services Coordinator, you will create a positive, engaging and fun experience and office culture for our employees!
Your playing field:
Will consist of…
- Organizing magnificent events in line with the company’s culture and within the allocated budget.
- Assisting in planning all company internal and external events.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure staff availability when scheduling events.
- Coordinating with the appropriate team members to ensure timely and proper publication and notification of all events.
- Supporting the Office Services Team when required.
Who we’re looking for:
- Open and clear communicator
- Energetic, positive and motivating personality
- Methodical and well-organised approach to work, ability to multi-task
- Excels under high pressure and meets tight deadlines
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- BA degree or extensive event organising experience
- Event industry and Gaming industry experience would be considered a plus
- Presentation Skills, Time- Management, Professional Communicator, and Creative Thinker.
- Written and spoken fluency in English, knowledge of Maltese and German would be an asset.
What’s in it for you:
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary, Health and Dental Insurance, Performance Bonuses, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Relocation Assistance
- Office sea-views, social events, healthy treats, kitchen on every floor