Are you a great problem-solver with a knack for organisation and an excellent communicator? Do you love numbers and derive results from those numbers? Do you thrive in collaborative environments? Do you have a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously at company wide scale? If so, you are the at the right place!
Tipico is looking for a Data Product Manager to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- Working on project prioritization, project management and delivery communication
- Liaising with Head of Data on roadmap planning and prioritization of projects
- Working closely with other Data Product Managers in sprint planning and managing the workload of scrum teams
- Working closely with other Product Managers across the organization in the delivery of technical solutions
- Communicating roadmap and objectives clearly to stakeholders
- Guiding stakeholders on their information needs for their respective processes and operations
- Working with power users of the data team to advise on best practices for their day to day needs
- Owning ongoing data projects in data science, data engineering, data visualization and data driven business operations
- Being involved in new data flows and be the point of contact for data integrity issues with respective data asset owners
- Engaging and regularly aligning with stakeholders at different business units
- Assisting data teams in day-to-day operations and participate in scrum ceremonies
- Becoming the subject matter expert on assigned business functions
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- University Degree. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a business or technical area
- Proficiency. Minimum of 3 years experience in product management or product development experience
- Teamwork. Experience in working closely with a data team or an analytics team
- Strong business focus. With the capacity to provide data driven business insights and recommendations.
- Strong technical background. Having knowledge about modern data technologies for data integrations, storage, visualization, processing and data science
- Project Management. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while using project management techniques for tracking, monitoring, visualizing and improving team efficiency.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Strategic thinker, excellent analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Mediator. Must be able to deal effectively with a wide variety of people and handles conflict successfully
- Language. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Who we’re looking for:
Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible •
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership in the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead