Our customers are our main focus. And we love what we do. We love football. It drives us to always provide our customers with the best possible gaming experience and to ensure that they play in a safe environment and within their limits. Do you want to use your passion for sports and communication in your job? Do you like to work analytically? In that case, we need you as CRM Account Manager. To make our services better every day. To achieve Tipico’s mission.
Your playing field:
- Our customers are important to us. You will maximise the customer experience and life-time value by ensuring that customers play within their limits and in a safe environment by following the best AML and RG practices.
- You will offer pro-active 1:1 treatment including personalised offers.
- You will monitor, track and analyse the financial effectiveness of campaigns through regular reporting to contribute to Tipico’s success and make us better every day.
- We work as #oneteam. You will align closely with other teams to ensure overall best possible customer experience.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Qualification. You have a degree in Business Administration, sports or equivalent, and working experience in the Gaming industry or in a Customer Service role. Experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
- Fluent German Language Skills. As we are the market leader in Online & Retail sports-betting in Germany, this is essential when communicating with our German speaking customers.
- Fluent English language Skills. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve the Tipico mission.
- Sports fan, especially football. Football is the core product of Tipico, our priority is to provide excellent service for our customers. This is what drives us.
- Communicative. You are a people person, you like to communicate with customers, and you have a business- and sales-oriented approach. You have a positive, can-do attitude and good problem-solving skills. You are able to influence stakeholders.
- Analytical. You are highly data-driven to be able to increase Tipico’s turnover by analyzing the gaming behavior of our customers and taking appropriate actions. Additionally, you have advanced Excel skills.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.