The Data Tribe covers several areas and technology aimed at driving Tipico’s data strategy through the whole group. These are covered by sub teams managing their own area, from modern data platform, business intelligence and advance analytics, data Governance & GDPR, Marketing Technology, Data Science / AI and service management (Customer service tooling & Retail Tooling). This is all aimed at supporting the business in the day to day operations while also facilitating data driven decision-making and enhancing customer experience to provide value through data.
The Data Team’s vision is “DATA AT THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING WE DO” and this is something we live by. The team reports into product and technology under the Head of Data & BI which then supports the organisation’s internal customers and external suppliers. This spans from Management, CRM, Acquisition, Finance, Retail, bookmaking, Customer service, Casino, Payments, Legal, digital to Compliance among others.
As a Business Intelligence developer, you will be part of the Business Intelligence Team, the first point of contact for the Data Tribe with our customers. Your focus is the support of the business by answering various activity questions in form of dashboards, reports and analysis. You will be asked to manage various projects on data integration and visualization.
You are dataviz nerd, a data guru, a problem-solver wizard and still enjoying working with people on multiple projects simultaneously! Then you might be the team member we are looking for. The ideal candidate should additionally be deeply interested in identifying the root cause of stakeholder requests and show a passion for providing most adapted solutions.
What you will do:
- Deliver business intelligence solutions and provide thought leadership and technical consultation to various stakeholders the team supports
- Develop user friendly dashboards and reports adapted to an heterogenous audience
- Management of the data platform self-service tool
- Innovate and find ways to generate value to our customer
- Support business with Ad-Hoc Reporting requests and performing Analysis
- Find ways to optimize the current data environment
- Write Complex SQL statements
- Share knowledge with the team and documenting findings
- Occasionally design and develop the ETL processes for the proposed data model and utilize them efficiently
- Occasionally travels to Germany
What you offer:
- 3+ years of work experience
- Highly proficient with dashboarding tools such as Qlikview, Domo, Tableau or other enterprise tools.
- Solid technical background with a complete understanding of data base design and modelling using Redshift, MySQL or SQL server
- Passion for analytics and strong analytical abilities.
- Very Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good communicator.
- Being a team player but still very self-motivated.
- Experience in the igaming industry, Java knowledge is considered an asset.
- Experience in cloud and big data is also an asset
What we offer:
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary, Health and Dental Insurance, Performance Bonuses, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Relocation Assistance
- Office sea-views, social events, healthy treats, kitchen on every floor