Are you a great problem-solver with great attention to detail and a great team player? Do you want your work to have a real impact on the performance of the company? Do you thrive to build the best Business Intelligence platform out there and integrate a highly dynamic work environment? If so, you are in the right place!
Tipico is looking for Business Intelligence Developer to build the self-service analytics solution and support various stakeholders’ needs by providing insights in various formats (reports, dashboards, and analysis). Being a field expert, the Business Intelligence Developer needs to have an understanding of business challenges and the data maturity of the clients to build the most adapted solution.
Your playing field:
- Deliver business intelligence solutions and provide thought leadership and technical consultation to the various stakeholders that the team supports.
- Develop user friendly dashboards and reports adapted to an heterogenous audience
- Management of the data platform self-service tool
- Innovate and find ways to generate value to our customers
- Support business with ad-hoc reporting requests and performing analysis
- Find ways to optimize the current data environment
- Write Complex SQL statements
- Share knowledge with the team and document findings
- Occasionally design and develop the ETL processes for the proposed data model and utilize them efficiently
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- University Degree. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a business or technical area
- Proficiency. Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Intelligence or data analytics. Preferably 3+ years of work experience
- Tools. Highly proficient with dashboarding tools such as QlikSense, Domo, Tableau or other enterprise tools
- Technical background. Solid technical background with a complete understanding of data base design and modelling using Redshift, MySQL, SQL server or other relational databases
- Analytical Thinker. Passion for analytics and strong analytical abilities
- Teamwork. Experience in working closely with a data team or an analytics team
- Big Plus. Knowledge of Python is considered as an asset
- Language. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Who we’re looking for:
Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible •
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership in the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead