Are you an experienced people manager with a strong foundation in Customer Operations and a very good knowledge of AML & KYC topics? Would you consider yourself analytical and detail oriented? Do you have the desire to manage a medium size team of already successful AML & KYC Analysts and Verification Analysts/Agents? If so, we would like to harness these strengths of yours in our Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer team. Our AML & KYC Manager would need to ensure that all targets are being met as per agreed KPIs with a special attention to the set SLAs. Additionally, she/he will ensure that all departmental procedures are in line with the latest AML and CFT regulations in collaboration with the Compliance team.
Your playing field:
- You will monitor and contribute to the improvement of operational processes (KYC, KYD, and AML) to ensure compliance and a positive customer experience.
- You will keep informed and current with the regulatory landscape.
- Your responsibilities will include assisting the MLRO team with the SAR process, external reporting, and highlighting any non-compliant behaviours.
- Managing all AML processes in respect to PEP and Sanctions monitoring, Enhanced Due Diligence and other high-risk scenarios will fall under your realm of responsibilities.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experience. You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a managerial operational role – preferably with experience in AML & KYC, Customer Services or Payments and Fraud within the iGaming sector.
- Leadership. You have experience managing larger groups of people with an emphasis on achieving targets without losing focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Knowledgeable. Post-secondary qualification or equivalent qualification is essential. AML Certification will be considered an asset!
- Subject Matter Expert. Excellent understanding and knowledge of Operational strategy offer best customers service and AML & KYC topics.
- Collaborative. You will work very closely with the Compliance mainly MLRO team, and all customer facing departments.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.