Do you have a creative, but data-driven mindset? Do you find yourself most comfortable in the digital realm? Does the idea of putting your analytical mind to work in an innovative Marketing environment excite you? If so, the Marketing team at Tipico may be just the place for you! The Ad-Tech Manager is responsible for developing and implementing innovative, successful and long-term digital strategies. The role holder will work closely with internal stakeholders, agencies and international teams on tagging, tracking and technology needs.
Your playing field:
- You will trouble shoot and resolve technical challenges related to third party pixel implantation on site.
- You will identify opportunities to increase tracking efforts and pursue them from ticket inception through to successful implementation to ensure that we are using our time and resources in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- You will put your people and organisational skills to good use by being the connection point between external agencies and internal technical teams to manage technical needs and requests.
- You will maintain in-depth expertise in the constantly evolving digital marketing technology landscape across technical capabilities, workflow and navigation, process integration, quality control, and platform integration and you will share your knowledge with the greater team.
- You put your ingenuity to good use by planning and delivering A/B/MVT test designs to determine the impact on conversion and ROI.
- You ensure the success of our campaigns by encouraging a continuous optimisation culture and by being the ads technical expert effectively supporting our marketing digital operation efforts.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Ambition. You are eager to add value to an already successful team. You have great ideas on how to track and maintain our position as a market leader and we want to hear your thoughts!
- Agile. You work on a variety of projects that demand an in-depth understanding of the latest technologies in the Apps and Online world, apart from also handling more conventional advertising units.
- Collaborative. You join forces with other departments to create, maintain, and ensure the success of ad technology projects. You work closely with other marketing teammates in developing campaign workflows inclusive of ad campaign set ups, optimisations, and troubleshooting.
- Analytical. You evaluate technology-driven ad opportunities, organise, and makes sense of the retrieved data and communicate actionable insights that lead to innovative strategies and solutions.
- Score extra points with us by having experience in the online/gaming industry.
- Strong time management skill and experience on managing multiple project and task in a fast-placed environment.
- Advanced knowledge of AdForm, Adjust, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Expertise in using common brower-based debugging tools (Fiddler, Google Published Tool, MediaTrust)
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.