Tipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing our headquarters in New Jersey with several US facing functions based in Medellin, Colombia . We are driven by our core values: passion , progress and trust . Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. Tipico's Colombia office has been growing for 10 years as part of the Tipico family. Our Colombian team is a passionate group of tech and sports enthusiasts. We are excited to welcome new colleagues in Medellin who share our values. LETS MAKE THIS INTERESTING!
Do you have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UIUX design problems? Are you up to date with the best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology for mobile and desktop devices? Does working in a collaborative agile environment designing products that maximize the thrill of sports in one of the fastest growing industries make you contemplate leaving your current role?
If so, you are in the right place! We are looking for someone who will take responsibility for bringing to the next level our internal sports/trading tools as well as customer faces sports sites.
The UI/UX Designer will report directly to the Product Owner and work together with the rest of the management team, tech team and business operations.
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design for Tipico USA’s Trading Backoffice and Sports customer facing sites. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide UX and UI for the Trading Backoffice applications used by our trading team
- Work closely together with the Product Owner and engineers for the development and creation of new betting products
- Gain a solid business understanding by working closely with the end users of the product in order to come up with new ideas and workflows to support their needs
- Perform ad hoc tasks and collaborate with the US Design team in order to improve our customer facing produc
- You are not just a designer, but really try to understand the daily workflow of your end user in order to create user friendly products
- You have a minimum of 2 years of professional working experience for a tech company or as a freelancer providing high fidelity UI/UX designs and prototypes to the development team
- You have experience with designing Backoffice products
- You have a basic understanding of the job of the Front End developer and are conscious technical limitations or opportunities
- You have a passion of sports and are willing to become an expert in everything around sports betting, betting products and sports trading
Nice to Have
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, InVision
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the newest and up and coming USA online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market.
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential.
- Build your own success story and newly formed team from our new tech hub in Medellin
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, Gym subsidy, complimentary health insurance and more!
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.