We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung , thriving through our values of Trust, Progress , and Passion . We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Payments and Fraud Team Lead to join the team!
Are you an experienced people manager? Do you have supervisory experience in a Customer Operations team within the gaming industry? If so, our Payments & Fraud department may be just the place for you! The Payment & Fraud Team Lead will prioritise and monitor tasks for the Payments and Fraud team. S/he will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of the team through effective development and mentoring techniques, as well as for delivering on departmental targets. The role holder will ensure that the best customer service is provided at all times.
Your playing field:
- You will supervise and monitor the team and ensure that productivity is well managed whilst at the same time ensuring high levels of motivation and high-quality deliverables.
- You will be the main point of contact of internal stakeholders and take ownership of all operational payments and fraud related matters.
- You will compile and distribute regular reporting on team performance to internal stakeholders.
- You will manage the prioritisation and distribution of tasks and access to necessary tools to ensure that all SLAs and targets are being met.
- You will manage team schedules, leave requests and support in handling any employee issues.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Ambition. You are ready to take the next step in your career! You want to add value to an already successful team. You have great ideas to make processes better, quicker, or more accurate and we want to hear your thoughts!
- Experienced. You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Team Lead role, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Proactive. You are self-driven with the ability to work well under pressure and within tight timeframes.
- Analytical. You will scrutinize daily KPIs and support with regular and ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Innovative. You will update department procedures and contribute to system and process improvements.
- Collaborative . You will work with the Quality and Training Specialists to ensure that team members are being effectively trained and developed.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support . To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events . Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.