We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Sports Trading Analyst (m/f/x) ?
The Sports Trading Analyst’s primary focus is to assist the Trading team in maintaining a high standard all-round offer and product, contributing towards the Company’s sportsbook KPIs.
Your playing field:
- You run insightful scheduled & ad-hoc analyses supporting the Head of Trading / Sportsbook Manager, in-line with the department main KPIs.
- Investigating market trends and observing competition to obtain valuable market insight is part of your tasks as well.
- You improve the department’s data accessibility through data dashboards in Domo, R Shiny, or similar solutions
- You serve as a bridge between Business Intelligence, Data, and the Trading teams with the aim of improving data quality and analysis
- You develop and document trading skills and tools to improve the product
- We believe in team work. You work together with Risk teams to ensure the compliance of the betting offer
- You test new betting features in the betting software
- You test 3rd party products (pre-during-post) implementation
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Experience . Preferably you have 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Strong Betting knowledge. You have experience in the gaming industry
- Analysis and communication. You see yourself as an analytical person with good communication skills to negotiate internally and externally
- Subject Matter Expert. You have strong skills in SQL and preferably in R/Python or Jira (optional)
- Football, tennis & Co. You are enthusiastic about sports in general and know more than your friends about it
- Decision making. Your decisions are based on data
- Office 365. You assess yourself as competent in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- GOOOAL! You have knowledge of the German sports betting market - especially retail will be considered as an asset
Who we’re looking for:
- Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
- Team player . We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest, and safest solution
- Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group . We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth . We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and free parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership in the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events . Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.