Tipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing our headquarters in New Jersey with several US facing functions based in Medellin, Colombia . We are driven by our core values: passion , progress and trust . Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. Tipico's Colombia office has been growing for 10 years as part of the Tipico family. Our Colombian team is a passionate group of tech and sports enthusiasts. We are excited to welcome new colleagues in Medellin who share our values. LETS MAKE THIS INTERESTING!
Are you obsessed with customer experience and building amazing products? Does using modern architecture and technology excite you? Do you have experience working in React.js, Redux and RxJS? Does working in a collaborative environment in one of the fastest growing industries make you contemplate leaving your current role?
If so, you are at the right place! We are looking for developers who want to build cutting edge products in the sports betting industry.
We are looking for engineers with an interest in software architecture who can identify improvements and implement them. We want someone who can own a vision beyond the daily tasks with a proactive mindset that is solution oriented and appreciates responsibility.
Since we are customer-centric, we need someone who has a passion for user-experience and user-interface design as we deliver the best customer experience and build cutting edge products with performance and high quality.
Our Frontend Engineers report directly to the Frontend Team Lead and work together with the rest of the management team, tech team and business operations. They will participate in building and maintaining the front-end services, architecture and user interfaces that enables the products and features that our users will depend upon to place bets in one of the fastest growing industries. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- 3+ years in developing modern web applications and SPA, ideally in an agile environment.
- Clear understanding of Web standards like HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in designing and building applications in React.js is a MUST
- Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs, OOP and FP
- Experience using styled-components, storybook, jest, Webpack, Node.js, express.js and yarn
- Familiarity working with Git, JIRA and Confluence
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an ability to explain and discuss technical decisions and contribute sound recommendations to the team
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Clean Code and Design patterns
- Experience with headless CMS like sanity.io, contentful.com
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud Services
- Online gaming and gambling experience
- Knowledge about and / or experience with sports betting
- Worked in FinTech companies, familiar with transaction-based applications
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the newest and up and coming USA online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market.
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential.
- Build your own success story and newly formed team from our new tech hub in Medellin
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, Gym subsidy, complimentary health insurance and more!
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.