We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung , thriving through our values of Trust, Progress , and Passion . We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Retail B2C Operations Manager (m/f/x) to join the team!
Your daily pitch:
Passion drives us, our passion for sports, our passion for our retail business. We are always prepared and ready to take things to the next level for our customers, they are our main focus, the centre of everything we do. The purpose of this role is to ensure smooth running operations across all our teams dealing with our Retail customers, ensuring alignment across the business. We believe in faster running operations and improved customer experience to continue our success story and Maximise Spannung for our customers!
Your playing field
- You will be the point of contact for all operational teams dealing with Retail Customers, both internally and externally.
- You will take ownership of the whole process within the Retail B2C unit and lead key projects as agreed with the Director of Retail B2C. You will also be acting as a stakeholder for the team in various projects.
- Data is how we stay ahead, gaining insights and driving innovation. Reporting and data sharing will take place within the Retail B2C unit and to stakeholders with the support of other teams and setting up self-service reports such as Domo.
- Processes are the core of our operations, it is important to ensure that processes are documented, are up to date and are followed.
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Work Experience. 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree. in Business Administration, Economics, Informatics or equivalent work experience
- Languages. Our #oneteam consists of more than 40 different nationalities working together to achieve Tipico's mission. English is the way we communicate within the company– score some extra points with us if you can speak and write in German too.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills. We need you to come up with the best solutions for us.
- Strong communicator: Excellent verbal and written communication skills – You know how to manage and negotiate with stakeholders and partners.
- Strong project management skills. And organizational skills to stay on top of the game
- Highly data driven with a strong understanding of numbers. Let’s make evidence-based decisions and identify opportunities to grow.
- Knowledge of Tools. You have a good understanding of Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence and have Advanced knowledge of Excel.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary, private health, and dental insurance, and free parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+-year-old kids? We´ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active with the sport of your choice!
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open-plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Are you ready to maximise spanning in the world of sports betting? Apply today and join us
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.