We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a PSP Specialist?
Are you analytical by nature? Do you describe yourself as a ‘Techie’ with pride? The purpose of this role is to report on PSP performance, whilst supporting new integrations and optimisation of existing ones. The PSP Specialist will assist in ensuring new strategic projects are in line with operational needs, functionalities and legal requirements and will also manage the payment technical backlog and the communication with Protech (technical department) and perform the necessary product testing.
Your playing field:
- You will ensure customer facing departments are informed and prepared for the launch of new payment methods and systems by organise and deliver training to Customer Operations colleagues on new payment integrations, methods and functionalities.
- You will support in the re-evaluation and implementation of payments systems and process enhancements.
- You will prepare and maintain payments documentation regarding the internal processes, procedures and general information.
- You’ll act as support and back-up to the Payment and Fraud Manager and be the point of contact for internal stakeholders, assisting with queries related to meeting both business and legal requirements.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Ambition. You are ready to take the next step in your career! You want to add value to an already successful team. You have great ideas to make processes better, quicker, or more accurate and we want to hear your thoughts!
- Experience. You have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Engaging. You are able to establish and maintain strong relationships with all payment providers
- Innovative. You support with the review, evaluation and development of business cases for new projects in line with the corporate strategy
- Analytical . You monitor PSP costs and invoices, and document and report on any major issues affecting payments processing. You also assist the Finance department in reconciliation processes and mismatch analysis.
- Tech Savvy. You assist with technical backlog items, end user testing, bug alerting and monitoring.
- Score extra points with us by having at least 2 years of gaming industry experience working directly with online payments and systems.
- Practical experience in financial services or e-commerce payments will be considered an asset.
- Proven understanding of reviewing processes and system functionalities and driving optimisation and improvement efforts.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive . We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.