We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fuelled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Payments Account Manager to join the team!
Are you an experience people and project manager? Would you describe yourself as analytical by nature with experience in the Payments industry? The purpose of the Payments Account Manager role is to manage all PSP relationships and support the PSP team to develop their skills further. The role holder will work closely with the Head of the Customer Operations Department and the Payments and Fraud Manager to build the PSP strategy. S/he will also manage multiple projects.
Your playing field:
- You will manage existing and potential internal and external PSP relationships.
- You will ensure that the team has the correct reporting in place to monitor the appropriate activity.
- You will manage the integration of new payment methods and make certain that team members are trained appropriately.
- You will handle all payment incidents that may have a significant impact on the business.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Collaborative. You will maintain strong relationships with all customer-facing departments and will be the main point of contact for the Finance team.
- Curiosity towards the new. You will analyse the payment success rate and suggest different customer journeys to improve it.
- Solution oriented & hands on. You will write requirements for more complex technical changes required on our product.
- Meticulous. You are highly organised and have an efficient work approach.
- Score extra points with us by having at least 2 years of gaming industry experience working directly with online payments and systems.
- Practical experience in financial services or e-commerce payments will be considered an asset.
- Proven understanding of reviewing processes and system functionalities and driving optimisation and improvement efforts.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support . To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and free parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events . Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Think a career at Tipico’s right for you? Apply now and join our winning team!
If you have any questions or comments about this role, our TA team is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels.
We look forward to your application!
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.