We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Java Developer (m/f/x) ?
Tipico is looking for a Java Developer to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- As a teamplayer you work closely with the product manager on desktop and mobile features
- You will contribute to our new technology stack as well as maintaining the existing legacy system
- Your passion for code and design reviews is your strength to make us better than we were yesterday
- You strive for betterness by developing new features across the entire stack
- Like a striker you score when keeping the unit test coverage above 90%
- As a coordinator on the field you promote and assure engineering excellence
- You will coach and develop more junior team members as we believe in sharing information and learning from each other – we are as strong as our team is
- Together as one team you will help the automation engineers in APIs automated tests and e2e tests
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Software Development. 2+ years of experience in software development
- Strong Java Skills. Extensive experiences by using Java with a deep knowledge of Spring Framework
- Environment. Familiar with Microservices Architecture
- Passion. Ability to write clean codes with an eye for performance and scalability
- Teamplayer. Ability to work in a team and on his own initiative
- High Quality. U nderstanding of specifications and a transformation into high quality code
- Cloud technologies. Familiar with technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes or Docker
- Background Knowledge. An understanding of the iGaming industry would be a plus
- Language. Fluent in English
Who we’re looking for:
- Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
- Team player . We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
- Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group . We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth . We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible •
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership in the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events . Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.