We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung , thriving through our values of Trust, Progress , and Passion . We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for an IT Supplier Manager (m/f/x) to join the team!
As the Supplier Manager, you will work with a talented team of professionals in the Supplier management team to deliver a best-in-class service across the business.
You will be supporting the IT team in managing IT supplier relationships across the organisation, providing hands-on implementation, and advising on developing processes within the supplier governance.
Your main interactions will be with Business leaders, IT, Procurement, Legal, and Finance departments.
Your playing field:
- Take ownership and accountability for technology sourcing and contract management for strategic business initiatives
- Oversee the supplier evaluation, the purchase negotiation process, and the establishing of new contracts
- Negotiate standard terms and conditions, processes, and policies according to the company’s baseline
- Monitoring Performance of Suppliers
- Claim regular Supplier Service Management Reports and authorize on agreed and actually achieved service levels
- Establish a continuous improvement lifecycle for Supplier, Contract and Procurement Management
- Mature the team by providing knowledge, best practices, processual advice
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- You are convinced of agile methodologies/project planning and you believe in best practices
- You are able to influence and build strong relationships both internally and externally
- You have a good ‘internal customer’ focus
- You have excellent analysis skills
- You are Pro-active / Pragmatic approach / Adaptable to change
Knowledge and skills:
- University Degree . Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree and substantial work experience as a Buyer or Purchasing Agent, service delivery manager, or logistician.
- Contracts. Expert-level knowledge in contract management, negotiation, contract administration, and contract writing.
- Supplier Management. Experience dealing with and managing suppliers of IT products and services, Experience in procuring services, Proven track record of procuring and delivering cost reduction through negotiation.
- Strong knowledge. Of purchasing regulations and laws, including IT compliance for data protection.
- Language . Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language. German is a plus.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group . We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth . We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership in the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events . Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.