We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a IT Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/x) ?
Tipico is looking for a IT Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field
- You are planning, designing, monitoring and maintaining physical servers and network environments on prem and virtual environments in the public cloud to assure optimal reliability, security and availability.
- Managing networks, firewalls and server infrastructure (both Windows and Linux Based OS) belongs to your tasks, same as cluster administration (physical/virtual) and other heterogeneous infrastructure environments.
- You are operating Cloud technologies (Azure, and AWS) and Managing AD Directory Services. (AD + Azure AD)
- You are conducting daily checks to ensure integrity and continuity of the services provided.
- You are designing an infrastructure as code (IaC) environment in combination with a CICD workflow.
- You are operating in ITIL compliant workflows and standards, with continuous service improvement and infrastructure environment monitoring.
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Education and Experience. Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree OR you have 3+ years of professional experience in system and network engineering
- Subject Matter Expert. You have worked with Azure, AWS, Terraform (IaC), Cloud Infrastructure (Security, Networks, Automation) Service Design and implemented it.
- Skills. You have a solid knowledge and experience in designing, setup, maintenance and troubleshooting of Enterprise-level systems and network infrastructure, considering security-relevant protocols & concepts, ensuring infrastructure integrity.
- Time is your friend. You have Project & Time management skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Issues are challenges for you. You have troubleshooting skills and you can apply logical approach to resolutions.
- Certifications. Vendor certifications (AWS, Microsoft MCSE, VMware VCP, Cisco CCNA) or equivalent would be a plus.
- Language skills. You are fluent in English. If you have a working knowledge of German, it would be an advantage.
Who we’re looking for:
- Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
- Team player . We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
- Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Karlsruhe as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
- You choose your own hardware. Macbook or Windows? We love tech and this helps us stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.