We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fuelled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a HR Assistant to join the team!
Do you have previous HR experience or a qualification in HR? Would you describe yourself as reliable and detail oriented? If so, our Human Resources department may be the ideal environment for you. Our HR Assistant will provide support and expertise to employees by being the first point of contact with regards to all HR administrative queries including benefits and HR policies. The role holder will also support the payroll process.
Your playing field:
- You will provide a strong level of support for employees based in Malta on HR administration matters.
- You will create and provide any requested HR documentation including but not limited to letters, contract amendments and ad-hoc HR paperwork.
- You will ensure that all on and off boarding procedures are completed in a timely manner and the appropriate departments and authorities are updated accordingly.
- Maintaining and updating HR data in our HR systems will fall under your scope of responsibilities.
- You will manage the administration of employee benefits and related paperwork such as maternity and work permit applications.
- You will support with the monthly payroll processes for all Maltese entities.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experienced. You have either a diploma in HR or university degree in an HR related field such as Psychology and are looking to take the first step of your HR career or you have some experience in an HR administrative role.
- Tech Savvy. Good knowledge and experience of working with HR systems is essential.
- Collaborative. You will work with the finance team and other internal departments in providing HR data for internal reporting purposes and process HR related invoices.
- Enthusiastic. You demonstrate passion for providing a professional and positive experience for employees.
- Resilient. You thrive by working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support . To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events . Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.