We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung , thriving through our values of Trust, Progress , and Passion . We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Fraud Specialist to join the team!
Are you analytical by nature? Does the idea of evaluating fraud risks and taking the appropriate action by using your own experience, knowledge and judgement to combat potentially fraudulent activity excite you? If so, our Fraud department may be just the place for you! The Fraud Specialist mitigates risk whilst keeping the customer in mind at all times. The role holder is responsible for reducing financial losses in order to keep costs to a minimum whilst at the same time staying within agreed KPIs.
Your playing field:
- You will create and maintain reports and dashboards for Fraud and other related subjects including data mining, analysis and investigation
- You monitor fraud alerts, ensuring the best fraud practices with the least impact on productivity.
- You’ll monitor all risk rules and create new ones and optimise present ones when needed to reduce workload for the team.
- You will work closely with the department Trainer to train and mentor the operational teams with the aim of keeping financial loss to a minimum and optimising skill levels within the teams.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Ambition. You are ready to take the next step in your career! You want to add value to an already successful team. You have great ideas to make processes better, quicker, or more accurate and we want to hear your thoughts!
- Tech Savvy. You will leverage the available technology to create the most useful reports and dashboards.
- Analytical. You use your keen eye for the details to manage the existing fraud tools including contracts, negotiations and benchmarking.
- Collaborative . You will work closely with Information Security and other internal team and support them as and when required.
- Flexible. You would be required to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Score extra points with us by having experience in the gaming industry.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Fraud Detection and Prevention.
- Advanced knowledge of anti-fraud practices, different fraud tools, and gaming back offices.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support . To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events . Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Think a career at Tipico’s right for you? Apply now and join our winning team!
If you have any questions or comments about this role, our TA team is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels.
We look forward to your application!
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.