We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung , thriving through our values of Trust, Progress , and Passion . We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Contracts Administrator to join the team!
Do you have an eye for details and love analysing data, but hate mundane environments? Would you like to put your passion for analysis to work in a dynamic and agile environment that promotes teamwork and continuous learning? If so, then the Tipico Procurement team may be just the place for you! In this role, you will take responsibility for overseeing the Procurement Contract Lifecycle and creating and updating contract related procedures and policies. The Contracts Administrator will collaborate with internal departments to ensure contracts’ compliance and validity, obtain contract related information from relevant parties and ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organisational databases and securely maintained.
Your playing field:
- You will manage contract administration for all operational contracts and governance processes to meet required standards and manage improvements.
- Maintaining a central database of contracts including contract deliverables, milestone expiration dates and obligations will fall under your remit.
- You will put your organizational and analytical skills to good use by preparing and disseminating various reports and metrics relative to contract life-cycle monitoring.
- You will prepare and administer routine correspondence and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittal to appropriate parties.
- You will act as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experience. You have a Bachelor's degree in Finance or an equivalent qualification, and experience in a similar Procurement/Purchasing /Finance role in online or fast-moving industry.
- English skills. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities who work together to achieve Tipico's mission.
- Strong communication skills. You always communicate in a friendly, confident and efficient manner, verbally and written.
- Detail Oriented. You take pride in taking care of the details. You know the importance of keeping accurate records and you take the necessary precautions to prevent errors from the start. You also have strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Ambition. You want to add value to an already successful and driven team and help them solving problems. You have great ideas for new processes and systems which will increase productivity while maintaining accuracy.
Nice to have:
- German language skills are beneficial
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive . We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.