We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung , thriving through our values of Trust, Progress , and Passion . We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Compliance Manager - German speaking to join the team!
Are you an experienced Compliance Manger? Do you speak native or fluent German? Is maintaining a legal and ethical environment important to you? Does the idea of embedding compliance as part of Tipico’s company culture to ensure success appeal to you? If so, our Compliance team may be just the place for you. Our Compliance Manager will lead projects which include establishing and maintaining the Compliance Management Program, ensuring the implementation of regulatory requirements within the organisation and supporting the licensing management.
Your playing field:
- You will take a leading role in implementing and translating the Compliance Program into projects, actions and operational processes across the business.
- You will be responsible for driving and managing relevant cross-functional business compliance projects.
- You will collaborate with various internal teams to ensure the delivery of requirements to the business and product.
- You will monitor and report on compliance statuses and define key processes.
- Maintaining and developing the Compliance Management system and managing the Compliance Management System Audit process will be part of your responsibilities.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experience. A minimum of 3 years of experience in Compliance or Risk Management (or) at least 4 years experience leading compliance or risk management projects.
- Organized. Strong project management experience or maintains a qualification in Project Management.
- Knowledgeable. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Law or Economics. Professional qualification in either Compliance and/or Corporate Risk Management would be considered an asset.
- German & English Speaking. Fluent in both German & English, verbal and written is essential.
- Analytical. A high alertness and vigilance to potential breaches in compliance.
- Innovative. Ability to think outside of the box and come up with creative solutions to business challenges.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive . We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.