We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung , thriving through our values of Trust, Progress , and Passion . We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for an AML Monitoring Manager to join the AML Compliance Team!
Are you an experienced AML Compliance Manager? Would you consider yourself an analytical person who pays close attention to the details? Are you passionate about keeping up to date with all relevant regulations? If so, our AML Compliance team may be just the place for you. Our AML Monitoring Manager will manage all AML monitoring tasks and will support, drive, and influence a culture of AML compliance throughout the organisation. S/he is responsible for the monitoring of the day-to-day application of measures, policies, controls, and procedures adopted by Tipico to ensure compliance with its AML/CFT obligations and will closely work together with the MLRO and Deputy.
Your playing field:
- You will ensure continued compliance with the requirements of all applicable AML laws, the associated implementing procedures and any other relevant regulations or guidance provisions issued by authorities.
- Contributing to the design, implementation, and maintenance of internal AML/CFT compliance policies, procedures, and systems will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will oversee Tipico’s AML/CFT measures, policies, controls and procedures on a daily basis and assist the MLRO in addressing any feedback to authorities in relation to risk management performance.
- You will assist the MLRO in the regular oversight reporting, including reporting of non-compliance to senior management.
- You will perform ad-hoc investigations and ensure that any suspicious activity is reported to the relevant authorities, as necessary.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experience. Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in AML or anti-financial crime or compliance. Professional qualification in either AML, Compliance and/or Corporate Risk Management would be an asset.
- Analytical. A high alertness and vigilance to potential breaches in AML compliance.
- Articulate. Able to translate new regulations into comprehensive anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
- Innovative. Ability to think outside of the box and come up with creative solutions to business challenges.
- German & English Speaking. Fluent in German and English, verbal and written is essential.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive . We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.